Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Working Four The Weekend

It's been a while since I last mused on anything and to make matters worse, I'm musing something on I've previously mentioned but the gloom that follows a long weekend, and an especially longer weekend for Easter, is an unavoidable matter for contemplation.

The simple fact is: the four days after a 4-day weekend are always harder than the four days leading up to it. 

Perhaps it's the anticipation of the long weekend that makes the first week seem easier or perhaps it's the sadness at the realisation that it's over, and usually in my case, how I've wasted it, that makes the second week seem so hard by comparison. 

More than that though, I think it's because having enjoyed a 4-day weekend, you realise that this is how you would prefer it to be.  Every weekend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment