Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday And Somewhere I'd Rather Be...(2)

Where else? The World Cup of course! This picture was from the previous one in Germany 2006.

I hooked up with some Irish guys in Munich who were staying in the same hostel. Trust me, you couldn't afford better accomodation!

We had a great time there. Beer galore, football galore, girls galore! Ah, there was a lot of galore! Actually the above picture was from their backyard but features their souvenir from the tournament. The flag was a lot bigger at ground level than was first realised!

Well, good luck to Spain and Holland. Hopefully we get a great game.

There were plans to go to South Africa to watch it but life has a way of mucking those plans up. And of course, if I was there, I wouldn't have to be getting up at 4.00 am to watch it. Better get to work on the Brazil 2014 plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment